Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Minecraft

Minecraft speech: 2015
So this minecraft I heard that they have toilets in the game, eww I feel sorry for the person that is playing.
hi my name is portia.e  I am 10 years old year 6 I go to owairaka primary school and today I am going to talk about minecraft let’s get started.
So I think everybody should take a look at minecraft and also should play minecraft because it  makes a good imaginary game for kids but the game is made out of blocks, so you can still be creative even though it is made out of blocks its still like in real life.
In minecraft you can have animals oh even CATS I mean who doesn’t like cats they are so cute oh and also dragons, fish, turtles, mostly you could build anything  
pool, house ,city ,class ,school and all those kind of things.
Also their are mob and you must be thinking what are mobs, all mobs are monsters like
zombies, mini baby zombies, skeletons, endermen, spiders But don’t look in a endermens eye in survival.

There are two modes creative and survival

Creative: in creative there are no mobs but only in caves you have no ending blocks you can spawn anything.

survival: in survival it's like you have to get all the materials and at night mobs spawn

Click here to look for some mine craft ideas.

Minecraft 80 Building Ideas [#2]

hi today my class are doing a speech here is mine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Portia Loleta Dora Elia , I like minecraft. Its a cool game.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.